- SOAP and REST protocol
- Get the nearest pick up locations and pick up locations in a specific area
- Based on the postal code or coordinates of the customers
- Possibility to show the pick up points through a map
Why use the location webservice?
Consumers more and more have the need to choose where and when to receive their parcels. It is recommended to offer your customers the possibility to choose if they want their products to be delivered at home or pick them up at a PostNL pick up point. With the location webservice you can show the nearest PostNL Pick up points based on the postal code or coordinates of the customers.
- Standard pick up points: About 2900 pick up points available in supermarkets, bookstores etc. Parcels are available from 3.00 pm.
- Early morning pick up points: More than 400 pick up points offer the possibility to pick up the parcel in the morning from 8.30 am.
- Parcel machines: At the moment PostNL has more than ten parcel machines (lockers) in several places in the Netherlands. Available the next day from 4.00 pm.
Who can use it?
- System integrators
- E-Commerce platform providers