Before purchasing you can try the API for free with a limited quota (250 calls). Please register via Request API key in order to receive your credentials for testing.
- Illuminate company information
- Know who you are doing business with
- Explore companies’ details, from address to legal status to areas of responsibility
- Prefill company information in your CRM
- Easy implementation via API
Why use the Bedrijfscheck Nationaal?
The ‘Bedrijfscheck Nationaal’ lets you confirm and explore the companies you are doing business with. Use both exact searches – like a Chamber of Commerce registration - and more fuzzy searches on company name(s) and addresses.
Drill down on your search results and find detailed information about companies. Improve the user experience of your customers, increase conversion and prevent fraud.
What is the Bedrijfscheck Nationaal?
Bedrijfscheck Nationaal is an API designed to illuminate companies, organizations and associations.
This API offers several methods.
1. companySearch – Returns company information based on exact search inputs: Chamber of Commerce registration number and/or branch number, RSIN or PostNL key.
2. companyNameAndAddress – Returns company information based on exact or fuzzy search inputs, where company name is mandatory and address fields are optional.
3. companyAddress – Returns company information based on exact or fuzzy search inputs of address components.
4. companyPhone – Returns company information based on registered company phone number.
5. companyDetails – Returns detailed information about a single company, based on the exact inputs of (a) Chamber of Commerce registration number with branch number or (b) PostNL key.
6. companyDetailsExtra – Returns additional detailed information about a single company, including contact information on DMU level, based on the exact inputs of (a) Chamber of Commerce registration number with branch number or (b) PostNL key.
Please note that a seventh and eighth API will be deployed soon. These additional APIs will be stackable with the current Bedrijfscheck Nationaal API’s. It will output respectively Signatory Authorities within an organization and an extract of the Chamber of Commerce.
Who can use it?
- E-commerce parties / merchants
- Independent (plugin) developers
- CRM integrators